Are you seeking funds to support your upcoming research work? Then, you may consider applying for the Graduate Research Assistantships offered at Colorado State University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Graduate students pursuing an MSc degree programme and PhD students at the Colorado State University are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
Colorado State University is a public land-grant research university in Fort Collins, Colorado. This flagship university of the Colorado State University System ranks 148 in National Universities and 408 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at Colorado State University? The Colorado State University is committed to excellence, setting the standard for public research universities in teaching, research, service, and extension for the benefit of the citizens of Colorado, the United States, and the world. The university is a community dedicated to higher learning.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2022 is the last date to apply.
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc or PhD programmes offered at the Colorado State University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be S. or Ph.D. level applicants at Colorado State University.
How to Apply: The candidates must submit an online graduate admission application form. Then, all applicants that meet the eligibility to be awarded the assistantship will be considered. No separate application is required.
REQUIREMENTS Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school
- Certified proof of financial support
- Passport copy
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
The selected candidates can expect to receive a monthly stipend as listed below by the Colorado State University:
|Aug 16 – May 15||May 16 – Aug 15|
|50% Time||75% Time|