This scholarship aims to support students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree coursework program in Turkey. Selected candidates will be provided with educational funds.
Ozyegin University has established the International Undergraduate Law Scholarships to support brilliant students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Ozyegin University is a non-profit private university in Istanbul, Turkey. Ozyegin University was also ranked fourth in an online survey of 15.700 students from 89 universities. Ozyegin University’s mission is to produce, distribute, and use knowledge in the service of society.
Why choose to study at Ozyegin University?
Ozyegin University provides extensive flexibility to students and staff members. It comes to life due to the globalization of student life and faculty composition. The founding ideals of Ozyegin University are independence, flexibility, multidimensionality, and accessibility.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in law (Turkish) offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Applicants must have to enroll in the law undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply: Students can apply for undergraduate degree programme admission via the university portal. All eligible applicants will be considered accordingly.
You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- The official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- Statement of Motivation
The applicants must have a high-school certificate with excellent marks from a recognized university.
Applicants must submit certificates of English language proficiency test results.
The winning candidates will be provided with educational funds to support the undergraduate degree programme at Ozyegin University.