Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation that produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus in Redmond, Washington, United States. Bill Gates and Paul Allen founded Microsoft on April 4, 1975, to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800. It was the world’s largest software maker by revenue as of 2016.
Why should apply for this programme? Microsoft is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft in India offers global cloud services from local data centers to accelerate digital transformation across Indian start-ups, businesses, and government agencies.
The scholarship programme is open to students in the United States, Canada, or Mexico. Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program in computer science and STEM disciplines. The scholarships will be awarded in recognition of their demonstrated passion for technology, academic excellence, and leadership while working to push the software industry.
Microsoft is actively providing financial support to talented students through its International Microsoft Tuition Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
- Eligible Countries: United States, Canada, or Mexico.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Computer science, computer engineering, or a related STEM discipline.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico when you submit the application.
- A demonstrated record of academic achievement/excellence. Because the scholarship is merit-based, you must maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0 or a 4.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 5.0.
- Show satisfactory progress toward an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related STEM discipline.
How to Apply: In order to apply for the Scholarship, all interested candidates are required to complete the online application form.
Supporting Documents: The students must submit high school transcripts and other course-specific requirements.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate your English proficiency through one of the university’s requirements.
Microsoft will provide education funds for high-potential applicants in the USA for the academic year 2022/2023.